- Professional Affiliation
- Collegiate Interaction: UCSF, Stanford and UC Davis Faculty and Residents
- Opportunity to Present Difficult or Interesting Cases
- ACTIVE Any physician who has been certified by the American Board of Dermatology; or by equivalent examination.
- ASSOCIATE Any physician who has training which qualifies them for the examination of the American Board of Dermatology or an equivalent examination in dermatology.
- AFFILIATE Any physician or scientist in the following categories: a) Practicing dermatopathologists who are not eligible to be Active or Associates; b) Osteopathic dermatologists who are certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology, but whose training does not make them eligible to be Fellows or Associates; or c) Professional devoting the major portion of their time to the practice of dermatology, public health work, research, or education in connection with this specialty.
- Active, Associate & Affiliate – $150 per year (payable by check to SF Derm at address below) or online or $375 for three years:
SF Dermatological Society
c/o Laura Harrison
P.O. Box 156922
San Francisco, CA 94115
- Resident/Fellow – Complimentary
We also welcome additional contributions to the resident's luncheon that occurs after each meeting to recognize the resident contribution to the conference. Those who contribute are recognized at the meeting for their contribution.
Pay Dues or Make A Contribution
1 Year of Annual Dues (2016-2017)
Annual Dues are collected every academic year. We are currently collecting dues for July 2016-June 2017.
3 Years of Annual Dues (2016-2019)
Pay for 3 years of annual dues and save $25 per year. Dues will be valid from July 2016-June 2019.